Client services are at the center of our business … where they truly belong.
For customers to remain loyal and satisfied, they need to be served on their terms - when and how they need it. With that in mind, Fisher Towne offers a buffet of client services, which affords flexibility in how much support they need in the areas they feel they need it.
Self Support - Technical eLibrary
- Searchable knowledgebase
- FAQs - self-help tools
- Troubleshooting Tips
- Installation Instructions
- Training Resources
- Browser-based, self-paced courses
- Live Web casts - distance training
Assisted Support and Training
- E-mail Assistance
- Direct phone
- Traditional training
- At Fisher Towne Corporate Offices
- On-site at your Offices
Once a Fisher Towne application is installed, we back it up with expert technical support, designed to enhance your knowledge and experience with the software we've created for you.
A typical training seminar:
- Identify the audience, time frame, training goals, and training objectives
- Help evaluate whether training is part of an effective solution
- Identify the skills already mastered by the audience, if any
- Sequence the knowledge and skills to be taught
- Rewrite the knowledge and skills to be taught into lesson performance objectives
- Determine the most effective instructional strategy
- Create the course agenda
- Validate or estimate the time required to present the supporting material by lesson
- Provide copies of all related documentation
- Conduct an training session
- Provide feedback questionnaires following training session
- Review class feedback
- Provide copies to appropriate client personnel
e-learning offerings included in our Technical eLibrary:
- Browser-based, self-paced courses. Options include downloadable versions or CD-based.
- Live Web casts - distance training via NetMeeting. Training right at your desktop. No travel arrangements or extra costs involved.
- Lower overall costs, increased flexibility, and self-directed learning ensure students derive optimal educational benefits while continuing to maximize their productivity and contributions to your organization.
- Detailed user manuals
- Online Manuals - don't search for it on your desk or in the bookshelves; view the manuals on your screen! Always the most up to the minute version (view only).
- Summarized user manuals
- Turn-over documentation: outlines and defines the changes in new or updated software.
- Overview document (including installation instructions)